- That’s one awesome lamp. I would buy one of those.
- Anyone been to Pyongyang and recognise the view from that window?
- This looks like his real office, or at least someone’s real office. (Unlike the stage-sets used by certain politicians we could name…) Usually when we see photos of Kim sitting at a desk it’s in some sort of semi–public area, not a personal space like this. This development seems to confirm a trend towards more intimate, informal portraits.
- Don’t you wish you could see the picture in that frame on the right?
- Is that a whiteboard in the background, or just some sort of fancy panelling? It looks to have been stamped with a red star logo in any case.